Student Resources

dual enrollment image

Dual enrollment students taking classes on campus, online or with their high schools have access to NOVA's support services and student life opportunities.

Continuing at NOVA after High School Graduation

When you graduate from high school, you will be able to enroll as a curricular student and continue working towards your degree or certificate at NOVA. Please note, NOVA degrees and certificates at the Medical Education Campus and the Veterinary Technology Program have a second application process for curricular placement. 

Since you are already a NOVA student, you will not reapply. Your NOVA ID and myNOVA credentials will remain the same.

Services & Resources for High School students


Webinar Title


Registration Link

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Planning Your First Semester @ NOVA

6:30 - 7:30 PM, EST

Register for Planning Your First Semester @ NOVA Webinar

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Accommodations @ NOVA

6:30 - 7:30 PM, EST

Register for Accommodations @ NOVA Webinar

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Financial Aid @ NOVA

6:30 - 7:30 PM, EST

Register for Financial Aid @ NOVA Webinar

Recording Date

Webinar Title

Recording Link

April 18, 2024

ADVANCE - a NOVA | MASON Partnership

View Recording

Passcode: irWm6BA&

myNOVA Tutorials will allow you to access many of NOVA’s resources including your VCCS email and access to your academic record.

If you are interested in receiving disability-related accommodations please visit the Accommodations and Accessibility Services website.

You will be able to use the NOVA library system. This includes each of the campus libraries and the online resources associated with the library system.

You will have access to free tutoring services for your NOVA classes on each campus. Please see the tutoring website for hours and policies for each campus.

You can take part in many of the programs, clubs and activities that Student Life provides.