The Office of Student Life at NOVA is building a community of learners and inspiring the growth of the whole student by facilitating extracurricular and co-curricular programs that support student civic engagement, leadership development, community involvement, teamwork, personal empowerment and retention.
How we achieve this goal:
- provide advising, training and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- inspire students to become active members of the campus and community
- create programs and events that foster interactions among the diverse members of the NOVA community
- maintain spaces and resources for students focused on initiatives that enrich College culture
- engage student leaders to discover new knowledge that enables them to critically evaluate evidence, make informed judgments, balance multiple perspectives and act ethically
- expand opportunities for experimental learning, civic engagement, cultural enrichment, leadership development, recreation and service learning
- Arts & Theater
- Athletics & Fitness
- Clubs & Organizations
- Health & Wellness
- Off-Campus Housing
Arts & Theater
Whether you are interested in seeing a play, musical, concert, art exhibit or special guest speaker, NOVA always has something exciting happening at one of their performance venues. Please visit the Arts & Theater page for more information.
Athletics & Fitness
NOVA offers athletics and fitness opportunities for you to enjoy including intercollegiate sports, intramural activities and fitness centers. Please visit the Athletics & Fitness page for more information.
Clubs & Organizations
Student organizations at NOVA serve as a valuable educational function, offering you an opportunity to join others in governmental, cultural, political and/or special interest issues settings and to assume various leadership roles in carrying out the mission of the group. Please visit the Clubs & Organizations page for more information.
Hungry? Hit one of our campus dining locations for a healthy meal, quick snack or a cup of coffee. Please visit the Food page for more information.
Health & Wellness
Your health and well being play an important role in your life. Please visit the Health & Wellness page for more information.
Find a place to live. NOVA has approved housing options available for you with several reputable and experienced housing service providers. Please visit the Off-Campus Housing page for more information.