Types of Aid
Learn about scholarships, grants, loans, work-study and eligibility.
Applying for Aid
Use our step-by-step guide, tutorial and tools to apply for aid.
Use the following links to help you through the Financial Aid process.
Financial Aid Basics
Financial Aid Dashboard
The Financial Aid Dashboard allows you to view, complete and submit forms and complete your FAFSA verification interview. In addition, you can access and complete the Bookstore Purchase Authorization E-Form prior to purchasing books with eligible financial aid.
To access the Financial Aid Dashboard, log in with your myNOVA username and password.
Policies & Procedures
- Financial Aid Handbook
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Awards, Adjustments, Disbursements, & Refunds
- Return of Title IV Financial Aid Funds (R2T4) Policy
- Impact of Dropping, Withdrawing, Auditing, or Not Attending a Course
- Federal Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Education Tax Credits
- Fraud & Identity Theft
- Award Letter Attachments