Submit your Application for Admission to the College at least 30 days prior to the first day of classes for the semester in which you plan to enroll. This will give you an opportunity to meet with a advisor for enrollment assistance. View the application video for a step-by-step guide to completing your application.Apply Now
NOVA Application Tutorial Video
Program of Study Section
Residency & Domicile Section
Financial Aid Deadlines
Students who complete their applications by these dates and qualify for financial aid will be awarded the funds prior to the start of classes. Note these important financial aid filing dates:
- Fall Semester: March 1 (New and Returning Students)
- Spring Semester: October 1 (New Students)
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Loan Request Deadline: April 15
All forms related to application to Northern Virginia Community College are located in the Student Forms Library.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader or would like to upgrade your current version, you may download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Forms & Materials for All Students
- Transfer Students
- High School/Home School Students
- Senior Citizen
- Military Personnel
Activate your free email account.
- To protect your privacy, instructors may only use a student's official NOVA email address.
- You will receive updates on course changes and other pertinent information through your NOVA email account.
Important Notice: Students cannot activate their VCCS student email until they have enrolled for classes. All fees must be paid before students can access their email.