CRO Forms

Academic Record Update (Plan/Program Placement) Form

Use this form to add and inactivate majors, change a student from Non-Curricular to Curricular, and to change the catalog year in which the student is placed. It is initiated by a counselor or faculty advisor and then submitted for processing by the College Records Office.

Degree Verification Form

Students may submit form 125.340E-College Records Office Request for Verification of Degree/Certificate Program Completion located in the forms library to request degree verification from potential employers, lenders or others.