- Registration ContinuesSign up now for 14, 12, 10, second 8-week and online classes! Check the Schedule of Classes for meeting dates and times. Click on the Class Number to view the last day to register for the course. Please refresh your browser to view all sessions in the drop-down.
- Holiday ClosingThe College will be closed on Mon., Sept. 1 in observance of Labor Day.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for FallView the tuition payment methods and deadlines for Fall 2014.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Download the New LiveSafe Mobile App
NOVA launched a new app to help create a safer campus by providing a fast and efficient channel of communication between students and campus safety officials. LiveSafe is a FREE app for students, faculty, parents and community members.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.
- Consider Online Learning
Need a class schedule that's flexible? Registration for ELI courses is under way. For dates, refer to the ELI Session section on the Academic Calendar.
- Virtual AdvisingOnline Virtual Advising is available via chat or email.