- Community Shred Event
Participate in our Community Shred event on Sat., March 28 at the Annandale Campus! Sponsored by NBC-Channel 4 (WRC-TV) and Allstate Insurance, the shredding will occur in the B-15 lot from 8:00 a.m. to noon. Participants can begin lining up their vehicles at 7:00 a.m.
- Summer 2015 Registration
Summer registration for all sessions begins on Tues., March 31.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for Summer 2015
Tuition payment is due by 5 p.m. the next business day after you enroll.
NOVA has an On-Time Registration Policy. All students are required to register by 11:59 p.m. the day before the session begins. Please allow sufficient time to complete the steps needed to register on-time.
- Search for NOVA’s Next President Under Way
The Virginia Community College System (VCCS) and the College Board are completing the search for NOVA’s next president. Semi-finalists have been selected. Interviews will be conducted in March. Since Dr. Templin’s retirement, Dr. Mel Schiavelli has been serving as acting president of NOVA.
- Vote for a NOVA MascotThe College is searching for an official mascot that will reflect institutional pride and personify school spirit as part of NOVA’s 50th Anniversary celebration. The top five choices are listed on the ballot. We would like you to participate by voting on your favorite one by noon on Thursday, April 2.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.