Spring 2015 registration is under way. Students taking classes during the 16-week and first 8-week sessions can enroll until 11:59 p.m. January 11 and pay by January 12. Register early and pay by deadline -- once the session begins, registration is closed.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for Spring 2015
Tuition payment is due by 5 p.m. the next business day after you enroll.
- Parking Prices Lowered Parking Services is now offering students with “B” permits, visitor and part-time students lower pricing options effective Fall 2014. Student “B” permits for Spring 2015 are now available for purchase online or at any campus Parking Services office.
- Dr. Robert G. Templin Jr. Announces His RetirementDr. Robert G. Templin Jr., president of Northern Virginia Community College since 2002, announced his intention to retire in February 2015.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.