Spring 2015 registration is under way. Enroll now for available classes! The second 8-week session begins on March 16. Register early and pay by deadline -- once the session begins, registration is closed.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for Spring 2015
Tuition payment is due by 5 p.m. the next business day after you enroll.
- Search for NOVA’s Next President Under Way
The Virginia Community College System (VCCS) and the College Board are completing the search for NOVA’s next president. Semi-finalists have been selected. Interviews will be conducted in March. Since Dr. Templin’s retirement, Dr. Mel Schiavelli has been serving as acting president of NOVA.
- Contributing to a Legacy
In honor of Dr. Templin's work as a visionary leader, the NVCC Educational Foundation created an endowment that will fund an annual scholarship for deserving students studying in the STEM disciplines. The Robert G. Templin Jr. STEM Endowment will cover the cost of one year’s tuition and books. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Parking Prices Lowered Student “B” permits for Spring 2015 are now available for purchase online or at any campus Parking Services office.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.