- Winter BreakThe College will close for winter break starting at noon on Tues., Dec. 23 and will reopen on Mon., Jan. 5. Wishing all happy holidays and safe travels!
Spring 2015 registration is under way. Students taking classes during the 16-week and first 8-week sessions can enroll until 11:59 p.m. January 11 and pay by January 12. Register early and pay by deadline -- once the session begins, registration is closed. Classes begin on January 12.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for Spring 2015
Tuition payment is due by 5 p.m. the next business day after you enroll.
- Parking Prices Lowered Parking Services is now offering students with “B” permits, visitor and part-time students lower pricing options effective Fall 2014. Student “B” permits for Spring 2015 are now available for purchase online or at any campus Parking Services office.
- Senior Citizen Registration and Tuition Waiver ChangesSenior Citizen Registration and Tuition Waiver forms are now submitted electronically. Classes begin on January 12. Registration must occur between 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on January 11 (the day before the session begins).
- 6th Annual NOVA Serves: MLK Day of Service
MLK Day of Service will be on Monday, January 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Alexandria Campus. This year’s event will consist of assembling 20,000 food kits in partnership with the Stop Hunger Now organization. Bring canned goods and/or gently used winter coats to help local community members in need and receive an official NOVA Serves MLK T-shirt!
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.