- Faculty/Staff Outlook Email Issue
There are intermittent issues using Outlook to view, send and receive Faculty/Staff email. Engineers are working to resolve the problem. In the meantime, please use WebMail and email access via your mobile device(s) until this problem is resolved.
- Academic Advising Week for Spring 2015Mark your calendars; Spring 2015 Academic Advising Week will take place November 3 through 7. Spring Priority Registration for continuing students starts on November 11.
- Dr. Robert G. Templin Jr. Announces His RetirementDr. Robert G. Templin Jr., president of Northern Virginia Community College since 2002, announced his intention to retire in February 2015.
- Registration ContinuesCheck the Schedule of Classes for meeting dates and times. Click on the Class Number to view the last day to register for the course. Please refresh your browser to view all sessions in the drop-down.
Register early and pay by deadline -- once the session begins, registration is closed.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for FallView the tuition payment methods and deadlines for Fall 2014.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Virtual AdvisingOnline Virtual Advising is available via chat or email.
- Remember to Vote Participate in the process that determines who will represent you! Cast your vote on November 4.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.