- Dr. Robert G. Templin Jr. Announces His RetirementDr. Robert G. Templin Jr., president of Northern Virginia Community College since 2002, announced his intention to retire in February 2015.
- Student Services Offices ClosureOn Friday, Sept. 19 all Student Services Offices will be closed due to Student Services Convocation. Student Services Offices will reopen on Monday, Sept. 22.
- Registration ContinuesSign up now for 14, 12, 10, second 8-week and online classes! Check the Schedule of Classes for meeting dates and times. Click on the Class Number to view the last day to register for the course. Please refresh your browser to view all sessions in the drop-down.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for FallView the tuition payment methods and deadlines for Fall 2014.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.
- Virtual AdvisingOnline Virtual Advising is available via chat or email.
- Register to Vote Participate in the process that determines who will represent you! Virginia's voter registration deadline is Oct. 14.