Spring 2015 registration for all students is under way. Register early and pay by deadline -- once the session begins, registration is closed.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for SpringView the tuition payment methods and deadlines for Spring 2015.
- NOVA Mascot SearchWe want your input on naming an official mascot that will reflect institutional pride and personify school spirit! Please click on this survey link to submit your mascot suggestions. The survey closes on November 24, 2014.
- Parking Prices Lowered Parking Services is now offering students with “B” permits, visitor and part-time students new lower pricing options.
- Dr. Robert G. Templin Jr. Announces His RetirementDr. Robert G. Templin Jr., president of Northern Virginia Community College since 2002, announced his intention to retire in February 2015.
- Six Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.