Register early and pay by deadline -- once the session begins, registration is closed. Learn More
- VCCS Scheduled Outage
On Thurs., July 24 between midnight and 1:00 a.m., the VCCS will perform an upgrade. During this time the myNOVA portal (MyVCCS) and all VCCS applications, including Blackboard, Student Information System (SIS), HRMS, Administrative Information System (AIS), Student Email, etc., will be unavailable.
- Fall 2014 RegistrationRegistration for all Fall 2014 sessions is under way.
- Tuition Payments & Deadlines for FallView the tuition payment methods and deadlines for Fall 2014.
- Six New Important College Policy Changes You Need to Know
NOVA has recently approved implementation of six policy changes that will take effect for the Fall 2014 semester. The initial five policy changes will affect new first-time-to-college students and the sixth policy will impact all NOVA students.
- Download the New LiveSafe Mobile App
NOVA launched a new app to help create a safer campus by providing a fast and efficient channel of communication between students and campus safety officials. LiveSafe is a FREE app for students, faculty, parents and community members.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.
- Consider Online Learning
Need a class schedule that's flexible? Registration for ELI courses is under way. For dates, refer to the ELI Session section on the Academic Calendar.
- Virtual AdvisingOnline Virtual Advising is available via chat or email.
- Alternate College Contact Numbers
The new alternate phone number for the Call Center is 703.530.3000, the IT Help Desk is 703.530.3003 and the AN Campus Police is 703.764.5000.