- There's Still Time for Spring 2014 Registration
Need to take a class later in the Spring semester? Registration for Spring 2014 second 8-week session is under way until March 19. When you register for Spring 2014 classes your tuition payment is due by 5 p.m. the next business day after you enroll, or your classes may be dropped.
- Spring BreakNo classes will be held from March 10 thru 16 due to Spring Break. However, college offices will be open on weekdays during the break.
- Education Tax CreditYou or your parents may be able to claim tax credits toward the tuition paid for your education. 1098T forms are being mailed out and should arrive at your address of record by mid-February.
- Consider Online Learning
Need a class schedule that's flexible? Registration for ELI courses is under way. For dates, refer to the ELI Session section on the Academic Calendar.
- Virtual AdvisingOnline Virtual Advising is available via chat or email.
- Alternate College Contact Numbers
The new alternate phone number for the Call Center is 703.530.3000, the IT Help Desk is 703.530.3003 and the AN Campus Police is 703.530.3004.