We are excited to announce that we are hosting a series of Virtual STEM Camps available starting at $98 per camp for the entire household.
The COVID-19 response restrictions, our commitment to safety, and guidance from local and state leadership has made it necessary to re-task our traditional in-person STEM camps, which are hosted at schools and NOVA campuses, to a virtual format this summer.
Our Virtual STEM Camps will provide opportunities for students to explore STEM and the engineering design process from home. The curriculum includes some hands-on projects coding with micro:bit and scratch, VEX robotics, fabrication and cybersecurity tools. Camps are offered for elementary (rising 3rd grade) to high school (rising seniors) students in daily 1-2 hour online sessions throughout the summer. With fewer contact hours the cost to participants will be reduced and we will host camps per household instead of per student making them more affordable for the entire family.
Looking forward to seeing you online this summer!
Virtual STEM Camp 20
Sign-up today! Some camps require sign-up 1 week in advance.
Virtual STEM Camp Registration
Register for 2020 Virtual STEM Camps!Register Now
Virtual STEM Camp Account PortalLog In
Virtual STEM Camp 20 General Info
- One-week camps start at $98 plus the cost of materials
- Instructional cost is per household, only need to pay extra for cost of materials
- Camps are 1-2 weeks long with 1-3 hour of instruction daily
- Select camps will provided technical support prior to camp for software downloads.
- Robotics and Scratch 1 & 3, sign-up closes the Sunday before the camp starts. All other camps sign-up closes on Sunday the week prior to allow time for materials to be shipped
Virtual STEM Camp 20 Grade Level Chart
This Grade Level Chart will help you find a camp suitable for your child.