NOVA SySTEMic introduces STEM to thousands of students elementary through high school age through our summer camp program. The camps focus on hands-on project-based learning that provides students an excellent opportunity to explore STEM fields.
We are confident at NOVA that early exposure to STEM fields will help your child find a lasting passion for STEM beginning in secondary school and lasting through to one of NOVA's many Certificate or Degree programs of study.
Summer 2018 STEM Camp Registration
Registration for our summer STEM Camps is coming up! Camp schedules and sign-up will be available in mid-January 2018. However, if you want to secure a STEM Camp spot as early as possible, please fill out our STEM Camp Interest Form and we will notify you by email immediately once registration goes live.
STEM Camp 18 Details
- One-week camps are only $315.
- Camps are offered in a variety of locations in Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William counties and Alexandria.
- Camps run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Discounts are available if you sign up for multiple camps and/or if you sign up multiple children.
STEM Camp 18 offerings include:
- Coding ES (3rd-5th Grade)
- STEM ES (4th & 5th Grade)
- VEX IQ Robotics ES (4th & 5th Grade)
- VEX IQ Challenge (4th-8th Grade)
- VEX IQ Robotics MS (6th-8th Grade)
- STEM MS (6th-8th Grade)
- Arduino (6th-10th Grade)
- VEX 1 Robotics (6th-12th Grade)
- VEX 2 Robotics (7th-12th Grade)
- Rocketry (7th-12th Grade)
- Cybersecurity 1 (9th-12th Grade)
- Cybersecurity 2 (9th-12th Grade)
- Pre-Health (9th-12th Grade)