Vision: The Medical Education Campus Mobile Health Services on Wheels will have a transformative impact on the community by eliminating health disparity in underserved communities. It will enable the students of NOVA to have a positive impact on the community by serving as innovative, dynamic, community advocates in providing health, wellness and disease prevention education in the community setting.
Mission: To maximize the level of community service provided by the faculty, students, and staff that promotes and addresses underserved community issues related to the promotion of health and wellness at local levels while enhancing interdisciplinary learning and recruitment in the local Northern Virginia Community College Service Area.
- To provide compassionate health, wellness and disease prevention education to community partners
- To establish community partnerships through interdisciplinary outreach opportunities
- To promote student success through creative teaching-learning processes
- To encourage reflective clinical reasoning and decision-making skills in a community health model
- To promote awareness of various health careers and educational pathways for recruitment of diverse populations of prospective students
Contact Information for reservation:
To make a reservation, click the button below. Contact phone: 703 822 2035