Some campus libraries list their course reserves in the library catalog. Students can search for course reserve items by following the instructions below. For more information about course reserves, please see the Course Reserves section of the Library Policies webpage.
How to Search for Course Reserves Online
- Go to the Libraries homepage.
- On the Books & eBooks tab, under the search box, click on Advanced Search.
- On the Search for menu, click on the button next to Course Reserves.
- You may use the Any field to search by all fields in the course reserve record:
- Course name
- Course instructor
- Course ID (Course code)
- Course department (Acadaemic department)
- Course section number
- Campus name
- To search by individual fields in the course reserve record, click on the Any field drop down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu.
- Enter your search terms and click on the Search link
- On the list of results, click on the title of an item or the Available at link for more information.