Understand yourself by identifying your interests, personality, skills and values through career assessments.
All-in-one interactive, self-guided career and education planning system
Interest assessments help you to explore what you like and what you dislike.
Personality assessments help you to explore who you are as a person.
Select an assessment below to explore your personality:
Skills assessments help you to explore what you are good at and your talents.
Values assessments help you to explore what matters to you.
Explore careers by researching information on academic majors, job salaries, outlook, required skills, educational requirements and typical work duties.
Majors and Academic Information
Labor Market Research
Make decisions by evaluating academic and career options to develop a personalized career plan.
Making Decisions: Identify Career Options
- What career options fit your interests, personality, skills and values
- What career options fit your occupational research information?
Making Decisions: Weigh the Pros and Cons
- What do you like about the identified career options?
- What do you not like about the identified career options?
Making Decisions: Make a Decision
- What major or program are you going to choose?
- What career are you going to choose?
Making Decisions: Form S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- What are your major or program S.M.A.R.T. goals?
- What are your career S.M.A.R.T. goals?
Making Decisions: Take Action
- Declare a major!
- Explore internship or employment opportunities!
Find employment by identifying job leads, researching employers and positions, creating job search documents and preparing for interviews.
Job Search Engines & Resources
Internships Search Engines & Resources
- Career Connection
- Pathways for Federal Internships
- Intern Match
- You Tern
Additional Resources (PDF)/ Handouts