- Summer 2020 registration for all students begins April 13.
- 12-week and first 6-week classes begin May 18.
- 10-week classes begin June 1.
- 8-week classes begin June 15.
- Second 6-week classes begin June 29
- Dynamic session classes start and end at any time before or after the regular session dates above.
Course listings are not available in the PDF. The Schedule of Classes is subject to change. Use the search above to view the latest course listings.
15-Week Session for Fall 2020
NOTE: Beginning in the Fall 2020 Semester, NOVA will operate on a base 15-week session instead of a base 16-week. Further dates and details will be available before priority registration begins for Fall 2020.
All students must register prior to the start of their course. Registration in SIS ends at 11:59 p.m. the day before a session begins. Once students register, they have until 5:00 p.m. the next business day to pay for the course. Students cannot register for a class that already started and cannot add/swap a class once it has begun. Any schedule adjustment needed after a course has begun requires permission from the academic dean.