- Advising Week for Spring begins November 4-8.
- Spring 2020 Priority Registration for continuing students begins November 4.
- Spring 2020 Registration for all students begins November 11.
- 16-week and first 8-week classes begin January 13.
- 14-week classes begin January 27.
- 12-week classes begin February 10.
- 10-week classes begin February 24.
- Second 8-week classes begin March 16.
- Dynamic session classes start and end at any time before or after the regular session dates above.
Course listings are not available in the PDF. The Schedule of Classes is subject to change. Use the search above to view the latest course listings.
15-Week Session for Fall 2020
NOTE: Beginning in the Fall 2020 Semester, NOVA will operate on a base 15-week session instead of a base 16-week. Further dates and details will be available before priority registration begins for Fall 2020.
All students must register prior to the start of their course. Registration in SIS ends at 11:59 p.m. the day before a session begins. Students who register after that day and time must come to campus in person to sign up for a course that has open seats and has not started yet. Once students register, they have until 5:00 p.m. the next business day to pay for the course. Students cannot register for a class that already started and cannot add/swap a class once it has begun. Any schedule adjustment needed after a course has begun requires permission from the academic dean.