- Fall 2019 Priority Registration for continuing students begins April 1.
- Fall 2019 Registration for all students begins May 1.
- 16-week and first 8-week classes begin August 19.
- 14-week classes begin September 3.
- 12-week classes begin September 16.
- 10-week classes begin September 30.
- Second 8-week classes begin October 16.
- Final exam week: December 10-16
- Dynamic session classes start and end at any time before or after the regular session dates above.
Course listings are not available in the PDF. The Schedule of Classes is subject to change. Use the search above to view the latest course listings.
All students must register prior to the start of their course. Registration in SIS ends at 11:59 p.m. the day before a session begins. Students who register after that day and time must come to campus in person to sign up for a course that has open seats and has not started yet. Once students register, they have until 5:00 p.m. the next business day to pay for the course. Students cannot register for a class that already started and cannot add/swap a class once it has begun. Any schedule adjustment needed after a course has begun requires permission from the academic dean.