Reserved vanpool and carpool spaces now available at all campuses!
These premier spaces are available for all vanpool or carpool vehicles who have registered their vehicle with Parking Services.
The following criteria must be met when parking in a carpool and vanpool space:
- Arrive with a minimum of two occupants in the vehicle (includes driver).
- The vehicle be registered (see process below) with NOVA Parking and Transportation Services.
- The vehicle must display a valid permit for the lot where the space is located or have paid time through the Passport Parking app.
To register a vehicle, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If parking with a permit:
- Driver's Name.
- Plate Number(s) of vehicles to be used for car/vanpools. The vehicle must be assigned to a valid permit. Additional vehicles (maximum of 2 for "B" permits; maximum of 3 for "A" permits) may be added to valid permits through your online parking account or by contacting Parking Customer Support at 703.323.3123 or email@example.com.
If parking with Passport payment:
- Driver’s Name and EMPLID
- Plate Number(s) of vehicles to be used for car/vanpools
Clarify that payments will be made through Passport Mobile App. A payment must be active while parked in the carpool spot. Additional vehicles (maximum of 2 for "B" permits; maximum of 3 for "A" permits) may be added to the carpool permit by contacting Parking Customer Support at 703.323.3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A free membership to the carpooling, vanpooling and ride sharing network called Zimride is available for all NOVA employees and students. Sign up for free to post or find rides at http://www.zimride.com/nvcc/.
There are a limited number of carpool and vanpool spaces available on each campus and they are first come first serve. For more information on space locations or for other questions, please contact Parking and Transportation Customer Support at 703.323.3123 or email@example.com.