The Office of Government Affairs and Community Relations:
- Provides leadership and supervision for NOVA's government and public affairs.
- Participates in the development and promotion of legislative priorities.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of legislative strategy.
- Participates in local, state and federal legislative activities.
- Participates in community-based educational, corporate and cultural activities.
- Coordinates a process of identification and development of new strategic community relationships with potential members of the College Board and NOVA Educational Foundation Board.
- Coordinates a process of identification and development of new strategic relationships with key members of the legislature and local government as well as business and civic leaders in the community.
- Provides assistance for groundbreaking ceremonies and building dedications.
- Assists the President in providing staff support to the College Board.
NOVA is an Outstanding Value – Federal and State assistance, low tuition rates and transfer opportunities allow students to save thousands on their education.