Welcome to the Northern Virginia Community College Website

Accessibility Navigation:


Academic Record Update (Plan/Program Placement) Form

This form is used to add and inactivate majors, change a student from Non-Curricular to Curricular, and to change the catalog year in which the student is placed. It is initiated by a counselor or faculty advisor and then submitted for processing by the College Records Office.

Degree Verification Form

Students may submit form 125.340E-College Records Office Request for Verification of Degree/Certificate Program Completion located in the forms library to request degree verification to potential employers, lenders or others.