The College Call Center is the information hub for all NOVA campuses and centers. It serves as a point of contact for students, parents, staff, faculty and the community. In recognition of outstanding efficiency and effectiveness, the Call Center has been designated a Certified Center of Excellence by Purdue University’s Center for Customer-Driven Quality.
The College Call Center provides timely, accurate and educational information by telephone, Web-based communications and mail. The Call Center responds to a variety of inquiries such as:
- getting started at NOVA
- registering for classes
- paying for college
- programs and courses offered
- continuing education courses for adults
- college events
- emergency delay openings and closings
- NOVA’s general policies and procedures
- and much more
College representatives are available:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Extended Online Chat service: Tuesday through Thursday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Extended Hours for Spring 2020
- Thursday, January 02: 8:30a.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Monday, January 06 to Thursday, January 09: 8:30a.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Saturday, January 11: 9:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Monday, January 13 to Thursday, January 16: 8:30a.m. - 7:00p.m.
The Call Center is a multi-channel contact center.
Live online chat service is available during Call Center hours. Call Center representatives respond in real time; the initial average response time is 30 seconds. Online chat offers customers a quick and alternate way to communicate with the Call Center without sacrificing quality of service.
We look forward to hearing from you!