Reston Center (Loudoun Campus)
No parking permit is required to parking in adjoining lots of 1821 Michael Faraday Drive, Reston, VA 20190.
Signal Hill (Loudoun Campus)
- Students taking classes at Signal Hill must order, print and display a FREE Signal Hill parking permit.Â You can do it online at parking.nvcc.edu or by visit the Loudoun Campus Parking Office located in LR 241.
- Students attending NOVA's Signal Hill facility must park in the student parking area (yellow marked spaces -- see map).
- Do not park in retail spaces (La-Z-Boy, Babies R' Us, Kohl's) or in spaces marked "reserved for Signal Hill Office Building."
- Parking at Signal Hill is for people conducting business or going to classes at Signal Hill ONLY. If you are seen exiting your vehicle and going toward the campus, you are subject to having your vehicle towed.
- If your car is towed, please contact Road Runner Towing at 703.450.7555.
- For additional information, please read the Signal Hill Parking Guide.
10500 Battleview (Manassas Campus)
- The lot at Battleview is an extension of the Manassas Campus and designated as a 'B' lot (B5).
- Classes are not offered at this location until after 5:00 p.m.
- Students may park in the B5 lot for FREE, without a permit, after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and anytime on weekends.
Regional Center for Workforce Education and Training (WRC) (Woodbridge Campus)
- WRC students must print and display a FREE WRC parking permit. You will be emailed a permit by Workforce Development once enrolled in classes at times that require a permit.
- Your WRC parking permit must be displayed on the front dash. The permit information must be visible from the outside of your vehicle.
- Your WRC parking permit is only valid for the WRC Permit marked spaces on the Woodbridge Campus.