The NOVA wireless network is for NOVA faculty, staff and student use only. Access to the wireless network is granted through your faculty, staff and student accounts. Use of the NOVA wireless network by non NOVA employees or students is forbidden. Sharing of accounts is also forbidden. All access through the network may be monitored. Any illegal use of the wireless network will be reported to the proper authorities.
Please remember that specific instructions cannot be provided for all the different devices. You should be familiar with your specific device and how to configure it before trying to connect to NOVA wireless.
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Help Desk at 703.426.4141 or email email@example.com.
Connectiong to Wi-Fi Instructions
1. Click on the wireless network icon/wireless settings on your device.
2. Select NOVAwifi and click Connect.
3. Enter your MyNOVA credentials and click Ok.
4. Acccept the security certificate by pressing the Connect button.
5. When connected, the Wi-Fi icon in the system tray will be filled, indicating wireless signal strength.