- How can I get a refund from a vending machine?
- How do I buy books if the bookstore is closed?
- If I have any catering related questions, whom should I contact?
- How do I add money to my NOVACard?
- Who do I contact to file a complaint about a dining service issue?
- Do you offer Kosher or Halal menu items?
- Do you have Gluten free options?
- I was overcharged for a food item at the café, how do I get a refund?
- Does the college offer a meal plan?
- Can the Café’s accommodate dietary restrictions?
- How can I give feedback about your campus services?
Please send an email at NOVACAS@nvcc.edu with a brief description of the vending issue. You will also need to include the vending machine number (located on a sticker on the front of all machines).
Customers can place bookstore orders online at www.nvcc.bncollege.com.
Please send us an email at NOVACAS@nvcc.edu with your catering question.
There are several ways to add funds to your NOVACard:
- At any deposit machine on any NOVA campus.
- At any NOVACard office on any campus.
- Using NOVACard's online service, GET or use online services mobile app GET
Please send us an email at NOVACAS@nvcc.edu with any questions or concerns regarding dining services.
Yes, we offer Kosher and Halal menu options. www.eurocafeusa.com/menu/.
Yes, we offer gluten free menu options. www.eurocafeusa.com/menu/.
The café will issue your refund directly from their POS system. Please visit the café, and they will assist you.
There are no meal plan options at this time.
Yes. Please let the café know of any dietary needs as you place your order.
Please send us an email at NOVACAS@nvcc.edu with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding auxiliary services.