The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities (OSRR) provides a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment that helps students understand how their attitude, conduct, and decisions contribute to a quality learning experience. Using restorative student development techniques, The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities equips students with the knowledge, skills, and resources to be successful inside and outside of the classroom.
The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities supports students, faculty, and staff with:
- Adjudication of informal and formal Code of Conduct hearings
- Mediation (settling differences)
- Student development workshops
- Professional development workshop on topics like Conflict Resolution and Classroom Management
- Referrals to resources and services