NOVA offers an educational service to members of our community such as:
- civic associations
- business and professional societies
- schools and clubs
- government organizations
- religious groups
- other community gatherings
Our experts have either a personal or professional interest in the field they represent and welcome the opportunity to share new ideas at your next meeting or event
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Requestor information: name, daytime phone, email address
- The subject of your request (NOTE: Please be specific. We do not have general topic speakers available; we identify speakers by subject matter.)
- Type of group (school, political organization, church, synagogue, retirement community, etc.)
- Location of the meeting
- Date/time of the event (if the date is flexible, provide multiple possible dates)
- How long would you like the speaker to present?
- How many attendees are expected?
- Will there be a Q&A period?
Once we receive your completed request, we will contact potential speakers. After a speaker has been identified, a PIO from our department will introduce the speaker to you and allow him/her to work out specific details with you.
*NOTE: NOVA cannot guarantee that we can provide a speaker on a given date or on a given topic.