Virtual Technology Training Powered by Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning)
Hoonuit helps you do more with the software you use every day. This online software training and support is like having a technology specialist in every classroom. The short, easy-to-view tutorials give you just-in-time answers to your "how do I do that?" software questions.
- More than 35,000 tutorial videos on more than 110 applications.
- Available 24/7 from school or home.
- New tutorials every 45 days.
How to Access Hoonuit
To access the Hoonuit site, you need a username and password.
- Username: myNOVA Username -- The same Username you use for NOVAConnect, Blackboard and Student Email.
- Example: If your Email is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your Username is rs0001.
- Password: myNOVA Password -- The same Password you use for NOVAConnect, Blackboard and Student Email.
To get started using the Hoonuit tutorials.
- When prompted, enter your myNOVA Username and Password.
- Click STUDENTS: Access Hoonuit.
Hoonuit tutorials are also available in Blackboard!
- Log in to myNOVA and click on the Blackboard Learn icon
- On the NOVA tab, locate the NOVA Hoonuit/Atomic Learning module and click on "Launch Atomic Learning"
-- or --
- In a Blackboard course, click Tools and select Atomic Learning from the list of available tools.