Welcome to the Northern Virginia Community College Website

Accessibility Navigation:



Download our information sheet on Transferring Out of NOVA.

In order to transfer out your SEVIS record (I-20), you must do the following:

  1. Be admitted to another school in the U.S.
  2. Complete the F-1 Request for Services Form 125-061
  3. Upload a copy of your admission letter or send to your international student advisor
  4. If your new school requires any documentation to confirm your F-1 status, please submit it along with the form and admissions letter.

The standard processing time is 10 business days.