The program gives you an opportunity to save thousands in tuition costs. We recommend that you meet with a transfer counselor on your NOVA campus to help get you through the process.
Guaranteed Admission to Highly Competitive Colleges
Come to NOVA first, finish at a university of your choice.
As a NOVA graduate, you are guaranteed admission to more than 40 area colleges and universities when you meet the agreement requirements between NOVA and that university. Save thousands in tuition costs by starting at NOVA. Let us help to put you on the right path toward a successful career!
How Do I Qualify?
- Complete a Transfer Degree (A.A. or A.S.).
- Maintain the minimum GPA specified the college where you would like to transfer.
- Receive a C or better in degree plan courses.
- Complete a minimum number of credits at NOVA.
- Submit a letter of intent if required.
- Additional factors may need to be achieved. Consult each agreement for complete details and meet with a transfer counselor at your campus if questions remain.
Letters of Intent (The following schools require a Letter of Intent as part of the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement.)
Other Transfer Resources
VCCS Guaranteed Transfer List
Explore the Virginia Community College System's list of system-wide Guaranteed Admission Agreements.
Virginia Education Wizard - Transfer
The Virginia Community College System's interactive wizard can help you to transfer to a four-year college.
Transfer to Bachelor's Degree Programs
NOVA's Transfer website offers information on transfer planning, transfer guides and more.