Liquor Law Violations
a. Liquor Law Violations are violations of state laws or local laws/ordinances prohibiting the manufacture, sale, purchase, transportation, possession, use of alcoholic beverages.
- manufacture, sale, transporting, furnishing, possessing, etc. of intoxicating liquor
- maintaining unlawful drinking places
- bootlegging and operating a still
- furnishing liquor to a minor or intemperate person
- underage possession
- using a vehicle for illegal transportation of liquor
- drinking on train or public conveyance
- Attempts to commit any of the above
- Count the number of persons arrested,
- NOT the number of occurrences of law violations.
- Public Drunkenness or Public Intoxication is NOT a Clery reportable offense unless the perpetrator also includes underage drinking.