- Open a browser and type in the URL to access the NVCC Homepage (https://www.nvcc.edu).
The NVCC Homepage displays.
- Click on the yellow myNOVA tab at the top right corner of the NVCC Homepage.
The Academic Tools screen displays.
- Click on the green myNOVA button on the Academic Tools screen to access the myNOVA Login Portal screen.
The myNOVA Login Portal screen displays.
- Enter your myNOVA log in Username and Password and then click on Sign In.
The myNOVA Main Menu displays.
NOTE: The options available to you on this menu such as Canvas, Gmail, SIS, AIS (Finance), and HR will vary based on your security access.
- Click on SIS-Student Information System.
The SIS-Self Service screen displays.
- Click on Faculty Center.
The Faculty Center screen displays.
- Click on My Schedule.
The My Schedule screen displays.
Your schedule for the designated term (e.g. 2014 Fall) displays. To change the semester that is displayed, click the Change Term button. The Select Term screen displays. Select the desired Term from the drop-down menu, and click the Continue button.
In this example, the Faculty is teaching one (1) course but if she/he was teaching multiple courses, all the courses will be listed on the My Schedule screen.
On the My Schedule screen, click on the link under Class column to see how many have enrolled, how many seats are left and what information went into the schedule of classes.
NOTE: When you are finished, always remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.
For assistance or questions on these procedures, contact the IT Help Desk.