These instructions will help you change/reset your password for NOVAConnect.
- Open a browser and type in the URL to access the NVCC Homepage (https://www.nvcc.edu).
The NVCC Homepage displays.
- Click on the yellow myNOVA tab at the top right corner of the NVCC Homepage.
The Academic Tools screen displays.
- Click on the green myNOVA button on the Academic Tools screen to access the myNOVA Login Portal screen.
The myNOVA Login Portal screen displays.
- Enter your myNOVA log in Username and Password and then click on Sign In.
The myNOVA Main Menu displays.
NOTE: The options available to you on this menu such as Canvas, Gmail, SIS, AIS (Finance), and HR will vary based on your security access.
- Click on Account Details at the top right corner of the screen.
The following screen displays.
- Click on Change your Password.
The Change Password screen displays.
- Enter and verify your new Password in the appropriate fields and then click OK.
NOTE: It is essential that your new Password meets the Password Security Standards.
When you are finished, always remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.
NOTE:When you are finished, always remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.