The prep kitchen is equipped with:
- (2) large capacity reach-in refrigerators
- (2) Turbochef C3 microwave/convection ovens
- (1) Amana commercial microwave/convection oven
- (2) proof/hot cabinets
- (1) Scotsman 500 lb. cube ice machine
- (1) Fetco coffee machine with (2) thermal and portable dispensers
- (4) stainless steel work tables
- (2) hand sinks
- (1) two-compartment sink equipped with disposal
- (1) three-compartment sink
Clients and/or caterers are responsible for leaving the kitchen clean. In addition, the Center has the kitchen professionally cleaned after each use.
|Non-Profit Organization||$25 per hour|
|For-Profit Organization||$33 per hour|
NOTE: The kitchen must be rented in conjunction with another space like the Forum or President’s Dining Room.
Caterers must have a million dollar liability certificate of insurance in order to serve any food at the Ernst Community Cultural Center. A copy of the certificate of insurance must be presented to the Cultural Center representative prior to the event. If you are only serving cookies and sodas, you do not need the liability certificate.
*Once on the Make a Gift page, click the drop-down arrow and select NOVA Loves the Arts