As a reminder to any new, current, or returning student who enrolls in a class at NOVA, the student is responsible for the payment of that class after enrolling or the student must have other payment arrangements in place (payment plan, Third Party Billing, Veterans Benefits, financial aid etc.).
If a student decides to NOT take a class or not ever attend a class, the student is responsible for going into their MyNOVA account in SIS and dropping that class before the "Last day to drop with a tuition refund or change to audit (census date)".
Failure to drop the class prior to the "Last day to drop with a tuition refund or change to audit (census date)" will result in the student being charged for the class. NOVA will not drop you from your classes for non-payment.
For more information, please visit the Student Financial FAQ page.
- Fall 2021 schedule of classes now available
- New payment plan offers lower down payment and longer time to pay
- Updated policy regarding face coverings at NOVA
- Take 10 minutes to learn what you need to know before returning to NOVA
- Technology requirements: Recommended computer specifications for students
- All services are accessible remotely