- New payment plan offers lower down payment and longer time to pay
- Register for Spring 2021
- Updated policy regarding face coverings at NOVA
- Take 10 minutes to learn what you need to know before returning to NOVA
- Technology requirements: Recommended computer specifications for students
- All services are accessible remotely
As a reminder to any student who enrolls in a class at NOVA, the student is responsible for the payment of that class after enrolling or the student must have other payment arrangements in place (payment plan, Third Party Billing, Veterans Benefits, financial aid etc.). If a student decides to NOT take a class/attend a class, the student is responsible for going into their MyNOVA account in SIS and dropping that class before the tuition refund deadline (census date). Failure to drop the class prior to the tuition refund deadline date will result in the student being charged for the class.
To access NOVAConnect: Student Information System (SIS), click on myNOVA.
To enroll in classes, log in to myNOVA, select VCCS SIS: Student Information System and in Self-Service select Student Center and My Academics and then click the Enroll tab.