NOVAConnect is the name of NVCC’s Student Information System (SIS), sometimes referred to as PeopleSoft (PS). It is the central source for accessing all essential faculty and student information and performing online tasks such as checking enrollment numbers, finding class rosters, posting student grades, viewing students' Degree Progress Reports, and searching class schedules.
Log In to NOVAConnect (SIS):
- Open a browser and type in the URL to access the myNOVA Login Portal (http://nvcc.my.vccs.edu).
The myNOVA Login Portal screen displays.
- Enter your myNOVA log in Username and Password and then click on Sign In.
The myNOVA Main Menu displays.
NOTE: The options available to you on this menu such as Blackboard, Gmail, SIS, AIS (Finance), and HR will vary based on your security access.
- Click on the SIS icon.
The SIS Main Menu displays.
You also can also log in to NOVAConnect through myNOVA on the NVCC Homepage.
- Open a browser and type in the URL to access the NVCC Homepage (http://www.nvcc.edu).
- Click on the yellow myNOVA tab at the top corner of the NVCC Homepage.
The Academic Tools screen displays.
- Click on the green myNOVA button on the Academic Tools screen to access the myNOVA Login Portal screen.
- On the myNOVA Login Portal screen, click on:
- Forgot Username to find your VCCS Username.
- Forgot Password to find or reset your Password.
- Enter your myNOVA login Username and Password and click Sign In to access the myNOVA Main Menu.
NOTE: When you are finished, always remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.
For assistance or questions on these procedures, contact the IT Helpdesk, which is operational 24/7 including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Local Telephone: 703.426.4141. Toll Free: 855.259.1019 (Outside No. Virginia)