NOVA consistently ranks among the top colleges nationally for using technology to provide exceptional services to students and increase educator effectiveness. NOVA ranked first in the 2014-2015 Digital Community Colleges Survey.
As a NOVA student, you have access to cutting edge technology, communities of expert scholars, and unlimited access to your learning environments. Browse through the reources on the TechPlus website to learn more about the world of technology here to help you meet your academic goals.
You can get started by using the handy Quick Guide to Getting Started With Student Technology handout for links to many useful online resources.
Access NOVA Resources:
- Access various Google Apps such as Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google Sites along with various free services.
Get first-level support for:
- Campus wireless connection
- Apply for admission and financial aid
- Enroll, drop and add classes
- Pay your tuition
- Access your student records
Click HERE for NOVAConnect support
Jobs and Careers
NOVA on iTunes University website houses a collection of podcasts and vodcasts on topics of interest to students. iTunes University, commonly referred to as iTunes U, is a Web-based service that delivers instructional content via the iTunes program.
- Access campus computers
- Find online courses available at NOVA
- Learn more about the Extended Learning Institute
- Search for books, articles and websites
- Contact a librarian
- Find research tools
- Access your free email account
- Access course announcements and assignments
- Use the course discussion board
- Download tests and quizzes
- The Television Center at Northern Virginia Community College provides video production and delivery support services to the college community.
- This free online software training and support provides short, easy-to-view tutorials that give you just-in-time answers to your "how do I do that?" software questions. Here you can access more than 35,000 online tutorials for 100 software applications.
- Check out the Web applications that combine data and/or functionality from more than one source, including Flickr Wrappr, Twitter Answers, HousingMaps, BlogWorth.