In addition to NOVA’s six campuses and two centers, the College offers classes throughout the Northern Virginia community. Our locations are shown below based on the campus offering classes at that site. Full course information (locations, dates and times) can be found in the course listing section of this Schedule.
Fort Myer (FTM)— This Military Site Office (MSO) is located in Arlington. From I-395 or Route 50, take Washington Blvd. and enter Fort Myer at Second Street (Hatfield Gate). For directions, maps and information on base access, go to the MSO Web site at www.nvcc.edu/alexandria/military/index.htm or call NOVA’s Fort Myer Office at 703-527-5976. Active duty, active reserve and military dependents have priority enrollment for these courses; however, non-DoD NOVA students may also enroll.
Henderson Hall (HEN) —This Military Site Office (MSO) is located in Arlington at South Orme and Southgate Streets. For directions, maps and information on base access, go to the MSO Web site at www.nvcc.edu/Alexandria/military/index.htm or call NOVA’s Fort Myer Office at 703-527-5976. Active duty, active reserve and military dependents have priority for enrollment for these courses; however, non-DoD NOVA students may also enroll.
- Northern Virginia Training Futures (NTF) — 8251 Greensboro Dr., Ste. B-140, McLean, VA 22102
South County Government Center (SCG) — 8350 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22309
Wakefield High School (WHS) — Located in south Arlington at 4901 South Chesterfield Road; Wakefield is very close to the Alexandria Campus.
- Arlington County Fire Training Academy (ATA)—2800 S. Taylor Street, Arlington, VA 22206-2261
- Employee Assistance Services, Inc. (EAS) — 7918 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 230, McLean, VA 22102-3337
- Fairfax Fire and Rescue Academy (FTA) — 4600 West Ox Road, Fairfax, VA 22030-6124
- Fairfax High School (FHS) — 3500 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030
- Fire Station 18 (FSE) — 3101 Hodge Place, Falls Church, VA 22042
- Robinson Secondary School (RSS) — 5035 Sideburn Road, Fairfax, VA 22032
- Loudoun Cornwall Center (MEW) — 224 Cornwall Street, NW, Leesburg, VA 20176
- Loudoun Valley High School (LVH)— 340 N. Maple Ave., Purcellville, VA 20132
- Potomac Falls High School (PFH) — 46400 Algonkian Parkway, Sterling, VA 20165
- Baby, Toddler and Preschool Land (BTP) – 1101 Park Street, Vienna, VA 22180
- Children’s World (CWW) -- 12781 Harbor Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Dale City Christian Church (DCC) -- 14022 Lindendale Road, Dale City, VA 22193
- Goddard School (GOD) -- 5001 Westone Plaza, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Grace E. Metz Middle School (MMS) — 9700 Fairview Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110
- Kindercare (KCB) — 5680 Oak Leather Drive, Burke, VA 20155
- Lake Manassas Academy ( LMA) — 14390 Holly Knoll Lane, Gainesville, VA 20155
- Manassas Park High School (MPH) — 8200 Euclid Avenue, Manassas Park, VA 20110
- Osborn Park High School (OPH)-- 8909 Euclid Avenue, Manassas, VA 20112
- Sully Station Children’s Center (SSC), 5803 Stone Creek Drive, Centreville, VA 20120
- Winwood Children’s Center (WIN) -- 7830 Linton Hall Road, Gainesville, VA 20155
Freedom Potomac High School (FRE)— From I-95, take exit 156 (Rippon Landing Exit to the east). Go to the first traffic light and turn right onto Neabsco Mills Road. Travel approximately one-half mile. Freedom High School is located at 15201 Neabsco Mills Road, directly across from the Woodbridge Campus.
Fort Belvoir (FBA), Barden Education Center— From Route 1, going north, turn right at the Tulley Gate at Fort Belvoir onto Pohick Road. Follow Pohick Road to Belvoir Road. At the light, turn right onto Belvoir Road. The Barden Education Center is on the left. Parking is behind the building. (Students enrolled in classes at Ft. Belvoir must have a picture ID and their car registration in order to receive a pass. Students must report to the Tulley Gate/Visitors Center before 7 p.m. to request a semester pass.)
Quantico (QME), Lifelong Learning Education Center— Enter Quantico through the Main Gate (North) and follow the primary road for approximately 4.5 miles (Fuller Road changes to Barnett Road at the town of Quantico). Turn left onto Catlin Road (clinic will be on the right). Proceed on Catlin Road to the first stop sign. At the stop sign take the street that slants to the right (Roan Street). All classes (except for ITE/ITN classes) are in the first building on the right – 3089. The Lifelong Learning Center and ITE/ITN classes are in the second building on the right (#3088).
Distance Learning and Online Classes
The Extended Learning Institute (ELI) of Northern Virginia Community College is nationally recognized as a leader in distance learning, with more than 30 years of experience in the field.
Each semester, ELI offers more than 300 courses, with many new classes starting each month. You can combine distance learning with traditional classroom studies…take a class or two…or earn a degree or certificate completely online. Ten degrees/specializations and nine certificates are offered through all-distance learning courses. See the ELI--Distance Learning Courses section of this schedule, or visit http://eli.nvcc.edu for a complete listing.