The Annual Security Report is published in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, codified at 20 USC 1092 (f). This report includes information concerning reported crimes that occurred on-campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by NOVA and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and assessable from, the campus. It also includes institutional policies concerning campus safety and security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, and other matters.
You may view a copy of this report online or you may obtain a hard copy of the report from a NOVA Campus Police Office.
Annual Security Reports
- 2012 NOVA Annual Security Report (PDF)
- 2011 NOVA Annual Security Report (PDF)
- 2010 NOVA Annual Security Report (PDF)
- 2009 NOVA Annual Security Report (PDF)
- 2008 NOVA Annual Security Report (PDF)