- Log in to NOVAConnect by clicking on myNOVA on the NOVA home page.
- Click on VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click on Self Service.
- Click on Student Center.
- Under Financial Aid, click on the Accept/Decline Awards link.
- Select the correct Aid Year.
- Enter a [√] check mark in the box to Accept or Decline loans or work-study.
- Awards are for the entire year or for your period of enrollment if aid is received for only one term.
- To decrease your loan amount, change the accepted amount field and update total.
- Accepted loan amount must be at least $200.
- Loan fees are subtracted from the total loan amount before disbursement.
- Full subsidized loan amounts should be accepted before taking any unsubsidized loan.
- Click on Submit.
For Direct Loan Borrowers
Borrowers at NOVA will be doing so through the Direct Loan Program.