Our campuses and centers offer convenience, while our associate degree and certificate programs, distance learning courses and intensive English language programs offer a strong educational foundation.
NOVA has an open door admission policy. Any person 18 years of age or older who holds a high school diploma or equivalent can take advantage of our academic opportunities.
Six Policy Changes
Register for classes early. Once a session begins, registration is closed!
Take the next step! Use your checklist below to apply and enroll now.
- New Students
- High School/Home School Students
- Returning Students
- International Students
- NOVA ESL
- Incoming Transfer Students
- Visiting College Students
- Military Personnel
- Parents & Families
- Senior Citizens
- Workforce Development & Continuing Education Students
Reminder: After applying as a new credit student, be sure to register to attend Student Orientation.
- What Classes are Available?
- How Do I Register for Credit Classes?
What Classes are Available?
How Do I Register for Credit Classes?
- To enroll in credit classes at NOVA, use our Student Information System (SIS). Visit NOVAConnect, our SIS support page, for step-by-step tutorials.
- To access SIS, log in to myNOVA. Look up your username and set your password from the myNOVA login page.
To enroll in workforce development classes at NOVA, select the campus Workforce Development Office of your choice. Use the shopping cart available, phone or visit one of our campuses in person.
- Alexandria: 703.845.6280
- Annandale: 703.323.3168
- Loudoun: 703.450.2551
- Manassas: 703.257.6630
- Medical Education: 703.822.6523
- Woodbridge: 703.878.5770