You can authorize a family member or a friend to pay your balance as an Authorized Party (Payer).
Authorized Parties will have access to your Northern Virginia Community College - VCCS account balance and the activity that the Authorized Party has initiated on your behalf, such as payments. They do not have access to your contact information, user credentials, other Authorized Parties or your financial account information.
- Log in to NOVAConnect by clicking myNOVA on the NOVA home page.
- Click on SIS: Student Information System.
- On the Self Service page, click Student Center.
- Click on Make a Payment.
- If this is your first time paying, add in your details and submit the page.
- Click on Add an Authorized Party on the bottom right.
- Fill in the form with your Authorized Party details and save.
- A confirmation email containing a Create Account link will be sent to your authorized party. They must create an account to complete the process.
- After an account is created, the Authorized Party can login at https://online.campuscommerce.com/. This page should be bookmarked.