- Occupation Outlook Handbook
Occupation profiles describing typical job duties and tasks, work environments, and education or other credentials required for employment.
- My Next Move
Additional occupation information (skills, technology used, etc.)—allows for exploration of occupations/careers based on current interests and skills.
Connect with local workforce centers, identify state licensing/certification requirements, and locate training/education opportunities (NOTE: research any program closely to make sure the training provided is high quality and results in a recognized credential).
Explore opportunities specifically within the field of cybersecurity—identifies typical job titles, career paths, and necessary skills.
Labor Market & Economic Data
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Census Bureau
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Virginia LMI Data (Virginia Employment Commission)