NOVA Workforce offers continuing education and professional development training for today’s workforce. Many of our allied healthcare programs lead to industry certifications for in-demand careers.
- Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) – coming soon
- Dental Radiation Safety
- Veterinary Assistant
The student handbooks serve as a self-guided orientation for the courses listed below. It is the responsibility of the student to read all the documentation provided under the course before registering.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)– Student Handbook
- Nurse Aide (CNA) – Student Handbook for Loudoun and for Woodbridge
- Pharmacy Technician– Student Handbook