The Student Integrity and Conduct supports students, faculty, and staff with:
- Adjudication of informal and formal Code of Conduct hearings
- Mediation (settling differences)
- Student development workshops
- Professional development workshop on topics like Conflict Resolution and Classroom Management
- Referrals to resources and services
The Student Integrity and Conduct staff provides a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment helping students understand how their attitude, conduct, and decisions contribute to a quality learning experience. Using restorative student development techniques, the Student Integrity and Conduct staff equips students with knowledge, skills, and resources to be successful inside and outside of the classroom.