Women in Search of Excellence (WISE) Mentoring Program addresses the challenges facing women in higher education by fostering healthy relationships and providing support, guidance and encouragement to help women overcome obstacles and achieve personal, professional and academic growth.
The mission of WISE is to empower women through professional and academic enrichment while improving self-esteem and self-advocacy.
- Set academic, personal and career goals.
- Learn how to make informed decisions.
- Identify resources and pathways to successfully to achieve your goals.
- Cultivate strong relationships with women in business and academia.
- Develop leadership and self-improvement skills with support from your mentors.
Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year are being accepted now. Apply here.