Fall 2020 update: Interested in starting a group?
Interest Group applications are not required for Fall 2020. Please contact your Campus Club Coordinator to discuss your options.
- Use the College name to show its affiliation with the College
- Request funds from Student Life or the Student Government Association for applicable club programs, events or activities
- Host virtual meetings, activities and events
- Advertise and recruit members through the Virtual Student Union
- Be featured in various publications of the College (student handbook, website, etc.)
Take a look at our clubs to see which one is right for you!
Contact your campus club coordinator to discuss your options for getting involved or start a new club.
Medical Education Campus (MEC)
Quick Reference Items for Clubs & Organizations
- Club Meeting Agenda Template - Option 1 (PDF)
- Club Meeting Agenda Template - Option 2 (PDF)
- Club Meeting Minutes Template - Option 1 (PDF)
- Club Meeting Minutes Template - Option 2 (PDF)
- Treasurer Example Budget Spreadsheet - Option 1 (Excel)
- Treasurer Example Budget Spreadsheet - Option 2 (Excel)
- Position Descriptions and Tips (PDF)
- Robert's Rules FAQ (PDF)
- Treasurer Tips (PDF)
- Student Life Community Service Form (DOC)
- Student Life Resource Guide (PDF)