We will be relocating the King Street Metro stop (Route C) back to the Braddock Road Metro Station during which time period the City of Alexandria and WMATA will be completing an Access Improvement Project to the King Street Metro Station. For further details on this project please visit https://www.alexandriava.gov/tes/info/default.aspx?id=85338.
Please take a look at the most recent schedule listed below.
Included in the individual route schedules you can find other local transit options to assist with your transportation needs outside of those hours provided by NOVA's Shuttle Schedule. There are also additional resources located at the bottom of the page.
Fall 2018 Schedule
- Route A: Annandale / Dunn Loring Metro
- Route B: Ballston Metro / Alexandria
- Route C: Braddock Road Metro / Alexandria
- Route D: Annandale / Alexandria
- Route F: Loudoun / Wiehle Metro / Reston Center / Signal Hill
Route A: Annandale / Dunn Loring Metro
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route A
In service Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m. Pitney Bowes is no longer a stop.
Dunn Loring Metro Annandale Campus (Lake Drive) Morning Service 7:40 8:00 8:30 8:50 9:20 9:40 10:00 10:20 10:40 11:00 11:20 11:40 Afternoon Service 12:00 12:20 12:40 1:00 1:30 2:00 2:30 3:00 3:20 3:40 4:00 4:30 4:50 5:20 5:40 6:00/END
- The Fairfax County Connector Bus offers weekly service from the Dunn Loring Metro on Route 402 (Backlick-Gallows Southbound); riders must exit at the “Little River Tpke & Hummer Rd” stop and board the Metrobus 29K Route (Alexandria-Fairfax Line; also weekly service) to arrive at the Annandale Campus.
- Fairfax County Connector Service Info: Route 402
- Metrobus Service Info: Metrobus 29K
- The Dunn Loring Metro Station offers weekly rail service on the Orange Line; riders must exit at the Vienna Fairfax-GMU Metro Station and board the Metrobus 29N Route (Alexandria-Fairfax Line; also weekly service) at Bus Bay E to arrive at the Annandale Campus.
- Metrorail Info: Metrorail System Map
- Metrobus Service Info: Metrobus 29N
Route B: Ballston Metro / Alexandria
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route B
In service Monday through Thursday until 5:10 p.m.
Ballston Metro Schlesinger Hall Bisdorf Building
(Drop off by request only)
Morning Service 7:30 7:45 8:00 Request 8:30 8:45 9:00 Request 9:30 9:45 10:00 Request 10:30 10:45 11:00 Request 11:30 11:45 Noon Request 12:30/End - - - Afternoon Service 3:10 3:25 3:40 Request 4:10 4:25 4:40 Request 5:10 5:25 5:40 Request 6:10 6:25 6:40 Request 7:00/END - - -
- The Metrobus offers weekly service from the Ballston Metro to the Alexandria Campus on Route 25B (Landmark-Ballston Line); riders must board the bus at Bus Bay B.
- Metrobus Service Info: Metrobus 25B
Route C: Braddock Road Metro / Alexandria
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route C
Braddock Road Metro
(Drop off by request only)
- The DASH Bus in Alexandria offers weekday service between the Alexandria Campus and the King Street – Old Town Metro on the AT6 Route and between the Alexandria Campus and the Potomac Yard Shopping Center on the AT9 Route.
- DASH Service Info: DASH AT6 Westbound, DASH AT6 Eastbound, DASH AT9 Westbound, DASH AT9 Eastbound
Route D: Annandale / Alexandria
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route D
In service Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m.
Annandale Campus Alexandria Campus Morning Service 9:00 9:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 Noon 12:30 1:00/End - Afternoon Service 2:00 2:30 3:00 3:30 4:00 4:30 5:00 5:30 6:00/End -
- The Metrobus offers weekday service between the Annandale Campus and the Seven Corners Transit Center on the 26A (Annandale-East Falls Church Line) Route
- The Metrobus offers weekday and limited weekend service between the Seven Corners Transit Center and the Alexandria Campus on the 28A (Leesburg Pike Line) Route
- Metrobus Service Info: Metrobus 26A
- Metrobus Service Info: Metrobus 28A
Route F: Loudoun / Wiehle Metro / Reston Center / Signal Hill
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route F
In service Monday through Thursday until 5:00 p.m.
Wiehle Reston Center Campus
Morning Service 8:00 8:05 8:30 8:35 9:00 9:05 9:30 9:35 10:00 10:05 10:30 10:35 11:00 11:05 11:30 11:35 Noon 12:05 12:30/End - Afternoon Service - - 1:00 1:05 1:30 1:35 2:00 2:05 2:30 2:35 3:00 3:05 3:30 3:35 4:00 4:05 4:30 4:35 5:00 5:05 5:30 5:35 6:00 6:05 6:30 6:35 7:00 7:05 7:30 7:35 8:00/END -
- Loudoun County Transit has a local bus that offers weekday service between the Loudoun Campus (Potomac View Road) and the Loudoun County Government Center in Leesburg on the Route 70 – 7 to 7 on 7 route.
- Route Info: https://www.loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/111108
Stop / Pick-Up Locations:
For real-time shuttle updates and alerts go to: NOVA Bus Tracker.
Additional Transit Information
- Manassas Campus
- PRTC’s OmniLink Bus offers weekday service between the Manassas Campus and Oaks of Wellington on the Manassas AM and PM routes
- Transit from Woodbridge to Manassas is provided on OmniLink’s Cross County Connector, which runs between the PRTC Transit Center in Woodbridge and the Manassas Mall (the Manassas AM and PM routes can be accessed at the Manassas Mall stop)
- Route Info: OmniLink Manassas to NVCC
- Route Info: PRTC Cross County Connector
- MEC Campus
- The Fairfax Connector offers weekday service between the Medical Campus and Franconia-Springfield Metro
- Route info: Fairfax Connector Franconia-Springfield Metro to NVCC
- Woodbridge Campus
- PRTC’s OmniLink Bus offers weekday and limited weekend service between the PRTC Transit Center and Quantico Terrace/Fuller Heights on the Dumfries AM and PM routes; the Woodbridge Campus is a stop on these routes
- Route Info: PRTC Dumfries
- Commuter Connections is a regional network of transportation organizations and can provide you with information on all your commute options
- Metro operates a balanced regional transportation system in the national capital area and offers a trip planner that will allow you to find the most efficient and feasible transportation to your destination