Fall 2019 Schedule
Please take a look at the most recent schedule listed below.
Included in the individual route schedules you can find other local transit options to assist with your transportation needs outside of those hours provided by NOVA's Shuttle Schedule. There are also additional resources located at the bottom of the page.
- Route A: Annandale/Dunn Loring Metro
- Route B: Alexandria/Ballston Metro
- Route C: Alexandria/Braddock Road Metro
- Route D: Alexandria/Annandale
- Route F: Loudoun/Reston Center/Signal Hill/ Wiehle Road Metro
Route A: Annandale/Dunn Loring Metro
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route A
In service Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m. Pitney Bowes is no longer a stop.
Dunn Loring Metro Annandale Campus (Lake Drive) Morning Service 7:40 8:00 8:30 8:50 9:20 9:40 10:00 10:20 10:40 11:00 11:20 11:40 Afternoon Service 12:00 12:20 12:40 1:00 1:30 2:00 2:30 3:00 3:20 3:40 4:00 4:30 4:50 5:20 5:40 6:00/END
Route B: Alexandria/Ballston Metro
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route B
In service Monday through Thursday until 7:00 p.m.
Ballston Metro Schlesinger Hall Bisdorf Building
(Drop off by request only)
Morning Service 7:30 7:45 8:00 Request 8:30 8:45 9:00 Request 9:30 9:45 10:00 Request 10:30 10:45 11:00 Request 11:30 11:45 Noon Request 12:30/End - - - Afternoon Service 3:10 3:25 3:40 Request 4:10 4:25 4:40 Request 5:10 5:25 5:40 Request 6:10 6:25 6:40 Request 7:00/End
Route C: Alexandria/Braddock Road Metro
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route C
*** No longer in operation as of Summer 2019
- The DASH Bus in Alexandria offers weekday service between the Alexandria Campus and the King Street – Old Town Metro on the AT6 Route and between the Alexandria Campus and the Potomac Yard Shopping Center on the AT9 Route.
- DASH Service Info: DASH AT6 Westbound, DASH AT6 Eastbound, DASH AT9 Westbound, DASH AT9 Eastbound
- The Metrobus offers weekday and limited weekend service between the Alexandria Campus and the Ballston and Van Dorn Street Metro stations on the 25B (Landmark-Ballston Line) Route.
- Metrobus Service Info: Metrobus 25B
Route D: Alexandria/Annandale
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route D
In service Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m.
Annandale Campus Alexandria Campus Morning Service 9:00 9:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 Noon 12:30 1:00/End - Afternoon Service 2:00 2:30 3:00 3:30 4:00 4:30 5:00 5:30 6:00/End -
Route F: Loudoun/Reston Center/Signal Hill/ Wiehle Road Metro
NOVA Shuttle Schedule for Route F
In service Monday through Thursday until 8:00 p.m.
Wiehle Reston Center Loudoun
Morning Service 8:00 8:05 8:30 8:35 9:00 9:05 9:30 9:35 10:00 10:05 10:30 10:35 11:00 11:05 11:30 11:35 Noon 12:05 12:30/End - Afternoon Service - - 1:00 1:05 1:30 1:35 2:00 2:05 2:30 2:35 3:00 3:05 3:30 3:35 4:00 4:05 4:30 4:35 5:00 5:05 5:30 5:35 6:00 6:05 6:30 6:35 7:00 7:05 7:30 7:35 8:00/End -
Stop / Pick-Up Locations:
Additional Transit Information
- Manassas Campus
- PRTC’s OmniLink Bus offers weekday service between the Manassas Campus and Oaks of Wellington on the Manassas AM and PM routes
- Transit from Woodbridge to Manassas is provided on OmniLink’s Cross County Connector, which runs between the PRTC Transit Center in Woodbridge and the Manassas Mall (the Manassas AM and PM routes can be accessed at the Manassas Mall stop)
- Route Info: OmniLink Manassas to NVCC
- Route Info: PRTC Cross County Connector
- MEC Campus
- The Fairfax Connector offers weekday service between the Medical Campus and Franconia-Springfield Metro
- Route info: Fairfax Connector Franconia-Springfield Metro to NVCC
- Woodbridge Campus
- PRTC’s OmniLink Bus offers weekday and limited weekend service between the PRTC Transit Center and Quantico Terrace/Fuller Heights on the Dumfries AM and PM routes; the Woodbridge Campus is a stop on these routes
- Route Info: PRTC Dumfries
- Commuter Connections is a regional network of transportation organizations and can provide you with information on all your commute options
- Metro operates a balanced regional transportation system in the national capital area and offers a trip planner that will allow you to find the most efficient and feasible transportation to your destination