In our continuing commitment to the highest level of campus safety, NOVA launched a mobile safety app called LiveSafe. The LiveSafe app helps to improve communication between students, faculty, staff and NOVA Police, and will facilitate emergency response in critical situations. Our goal is to work with you to help build a safer campus.
The LiveSafe app allows you to:
- Report tips to or request emergency services anonymously from NOVA Police.
- Send your location to NOVA Police.
- Let friends or family monitor your movements, so you never have to walk alone.
- Share your concerns and suggestions with NOVA Police.
- Have critical safety information at your fingertips.
Getting the app is fast, easy and FREE!
- Visit the iTunes or Google Play Store and download the LiveSafe app (blue shield icon).
- Choose NOVA from the list of schools.
- Fill in your name and contact info, so we can reach you in the event of an emergency.
If you have any questions about LiveSafe, check out www.LiveSafeMobile.com or call NOVA Dispatch at 703.764.5000.