Now that you have registered for your first semester of classes, the NEXT STEP is for you to attend a Pathway Orientation for new students.
During Orientation you will:
- meet the staff who will assist you at NOVA
- meet other new and current Pathway Students
- learn about college and Pathway Program expectations
- solidify your academic plan and goals
- find out how to become an engaged and successful college student
- HAVE FUN!
Pathway Orientation Registration
After you register for your orientation session, be sure to print your confirmation page and bring it with you to the orientation session on your scheduled date.
NOVA makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you have accommodation needs, please contact email@example.com within 14 working days prior to attending a scheduled event. ASL interpreter requests may be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least four weeks prior to attending a scheduled event.
For more information about Pathway Orientation call:
- Alexandria Campus - 703.933.8062
- Annandale Campus - 703.323.3359
- Loudoun Campus - 703.948.5638
- Manassas Campus - 703.530.8271
- Woodbridge Campus - 703.878.4637