- Open a browser and type in the URL to access the NVCC Homepage (https://www.nvcc.edu).
The NVCC Homepage displays.
- Click on the yellow myNOVA tab at the top right corner of the NVCC Homepage.
The Academic Tools screen displays.
- Click on the green myNOVA button on the Academic Tools screen to access the myNOVA Login Portal screen.
The myNOVA Login Portal screen displays.
- Enter your myNOVA log in Username and Password and then click on Sign In.
The myNOVA Main Menu displays.
NOTE: The options available to you on this menu such as Blackboard, Gmail, SIS, AIS (Finance), and HR will vary based on your security access.
- Click on SIS-Student Information System.
The SIS-Self Service screen displays.
- Click on Advisor Center.
The Advisor Center screen displays.
- Click on My Advisees.
The My Advisees screen displays.
To view more detailed information on a particular advisee, click View Student Details on the right side of the advisee's row. This will take you to the Advisee’s Student Center screen.
- If the student is not your advisee or you have no advisees assigned to you, click on View Data for Other Students on the My Advisees screen.
The Advisee’s Student Center screen displays.
- Enter the student’s ID in the ID field or any information you have in the appropriate fields and then click Search.
The selected student's Advisee Student Center screen displays.
- Click on the General Info tab.
The student’s Advisee General Info screen displays.
- Click on Test Scores.
The selected student’s Test Rslts (Results) screen displays.
- Click Cancel at the bottom of the screen to return to the Advisee General Info screen.
NOTE: When you are finished, always remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.
For assistance or questions on these procedures, contact the IT Helpdesk, which is operational 24/7 including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Local Telephone: 703.426.4141. Toll Free: 855.259.1019 (Outside No. Virginia)