Your One Card Is NOVACard
Every time you use your NOVACard, you earn points toward fun rewards. Get in the habit of carrying your NOVACard to rack up points that you can redeem for rewards. **The Rewards Program will end on May 10, 2019. Points will not be calculated after 11:59 pm on May 10, 2019. Points may be redeemed on or before May 20, 2019. **
- How Does It Work?
- Earn Rewards
- Check Your Balance
- Redeem Your Points
- Terms and Conditions
How Does It Work?
The more you use your NOVACard, the more points you earn.
Currently enrolled students earn points for depositing funds into their ACE$ account, using their NOVACard at locations around campus that accept NOVACard and by attending various events at NOVA that will be announced via email, social media or on NOVACard’s website.
Points accumulate daily during the Fall and Spring semesters and expire annually on the first day of the first summer session of each academic year. **Points will not be calculated after 11:59 pm on May 10, 2019. Points may be redeemed on or before May 20, 2019. **
Point Accumulation # of Points How Points are Earned
(Points are calculated daily.)
25 Getting NOVACard for the first time. 10 For registering on GET and making a deposit of any amount (one-time only). 1 For every $1 spent at Euro Cafes. 1 For every $1 spent at B&N bookstore. 1 For every $1 spent at vending machine. 1 For every $1 spent on ACEPrint. Varies Promotions throughout the Fall and Spring semesters (will be announced via email, social media and on the NOVACard website). Varies Attending events at NOVA (will be announced via email, social media and on the NOVACard website).
Available Prizes Points Needed Rewards Level 1 300
- $25 NOVACARD Gift
- Streaming Sticks
Level 2 500 Level 3 700 Level 4 900
- Apple TV
- Amazon Tap
- Hero 5 Session
Level 5 1,200 Level 6 1,500
- iPad Mini
- Check Your Balance
Redeem Your Points
To redeem points, students must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Student identification number (EMPLID)
- Phone number
- Reward requested (1st, 2nd and 3rd Choice)
- Campus location where you are picking up
You can also redeem your points when checking your balance at: https://dashboard.nvcc.edu/NOVACardRewards.aspx.
Pick Up Days and Times:Annandale, Alexandria and Manassas Campuses:
- Every 1st Friday of the month 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Every 3rd Friday of the month 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Every 2nd Friday of the month 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Every 4th Friday of the month 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOVACard will respond to redemption request within 48 hours of receipt of the request. Rewards may be picked up at the Campus NOVACard Office of your choice, during the rewards pick up days and times. Card holder must be present and show their NOVACard and present a signed reward claim form to pick up rewards.
If any fraud or abuse is related to the accrual of points, the Central NOVACard Office reserves the right to prohibit you from earning or redeeming points through your NOVACard. Fraud and abuse may result in any earned points being forfeited, and forfeited points will not be reinstated.
Points may not be redeemed for rewards during the first 30 days of the Fall semester.
Points must be redeemed by 12:00 a.m. (EST) on the first day of the summer semester of the current academic yearof the current academic year. Points not redeemed after this time will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
- Points start accumulating at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on the first day of Fall classes of the current academic year. Points stop accumulating at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the first day of the first summer session of the current academic year. Points expire at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on the last day of the last summer session of the current year.
- All currently enrolled students are automatically enrolled in the rewards program. Students must be currently enrolled to participate in the rewards program.
- Points are earned by adding to and spending ACE$ cash funds (Plan 10) at locations where NOVACard is accepted and by attending events around campus.
- Points are totaled daily. Refunds from purchases made will be deducted from the daily points total.
- There will be additional opportunities to earn points throughout the year.
- The following NOVA employees who are also NOVA students are ineligible to participate in the rewards program:
- Students who work in the campus card offices, business offices and parking offices.
- Students who work in any department of Instructional and Information Technology Services and Auxiliary Services.
- Northern Virginia Community College, NOVACard and the NOVARewards program are not responsible for rewards once a student takes possession of the reward. It is the student’s responsibility to review the manufacturer’s warranty and contact the manufacturer of the product if there is any problem with the product.
- NOVACard reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke participation in the program for any reason whatsoever. The program and rewards are offered at the sole discretion of the Central NOVACard Office and may change throughout the program.
- The Central NOVACard Office may, at any time, without prior notice (a) change, limit or terminate any aspect of the program; (b) terminate the program in its entirety; (c) amend the program’s Terms and Conditions, promotions, and rewards, in whole or in part; and (d) discontinue or replace any reward.
- The NOVACard holder agrees to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including NOVACard Terms and Conditions.