My Print Center
My Print Center allows you to upload your print job from anywhere, view and manage your print jobs and view your ACE$ available for printing.
Supported formats for upload are Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Images, CSV, RFT, TXT and Visio.
- Go to aceprint.nvcc.edu.
- Log in using your myNOVA or Blackboard Account username and password. (If you are a guest and you created a guest account already, your login is your email and password that is associated with your guest account.)
To Upload a Document for Printing
- Make sure you are on the Job List tab.
- Click the Upload icon.
- Navigate to the document you want to print.
- To change Print options Check the Box beside the document and make changes using the Print options at the bottom right.
- Go to any ACEPrint device on any campus and release your print job.
NOTE: If your print job exceeds 20 pages, a pop-up message will appear. Click Print to allow the print to process or click Cancel to cancel the job.
Once your print job is submitted, a pop-up message confirming the submission will appear.
- If your document is submitted on a non-standard size. A pop-up message will appear.
- A non-standard size is something other than 8.5 x 11 (Letter) or 8.5 x 14 (legal). Please read the pop-up and if you want to submit the print job select “Yes”, if not, then select “No”.