Using Your NOVACard With ACEPrint
- Canon joined NOVA to bring you a College-wide print solution. Submit your print jobs and pick them up from any ACEPrint device on any NOVA campus. We hope that you enjoy your new printing option.
- ACEPrint can be used by current NOVA students, faculty, staff, and guests. Students pay with their NOVACard; Faculty and Staff use their NOVACard to release their documents; and guests can purchase a Guest card to pay for copying and printing.
- All ACEPrint devices can print, copy, and scan in color and black and white.
- Some Faculty and Staff locations can fax.
- A recorded training session that describes the program and walks through how to use the devices is available here: ACEPrint Overview and usage video (must be signed into your VCCS Zoom account).
All currently enrolled student NOVAcards are automatically associated with ACEPrint. For students getting their NOVACard for the first time, there may be a delay in using your card depending on when you receive your card. See below:
- Get your NOVACard before 9:30 a.m. your card will be associated at 10:01 a.m.
- Get your NOVACard between 10:01 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. your card will be associated at 2:01 p.m.
- Get your NOVACard any time after 2:00 p.m. your NOVACard will be associated the following morning.
You can manually associate your card by tapping at one the ACEPrint devices and entering in your myNOVA or Canvas username and password.
ACEPrint Student Rates
|Black and White||Color||Scan to Email|
|$0.12 One-Sided||$0.30 One-Sided||$0|
|$0.18 Double-Sided||$0.44 Double-Sided|